McGill Environmental Systems celebrates its 25th anniversary in 2016, making us one of the oldest, continuously-operating compost manufacturing companies in the world. Why McGill is answered with a history that delivers a wealth of experience, a deep knowledge base, and an acute understanding of what it takes to make composting and compost products an economically-viable option for hundreds of customers across a wide range of sectors, including municipalities, industries and agribusinesses.
Our customer list includes some of the most prominent names in the global corporate community. It also includes small municipalities with just a few hundred residents. Some of those names have been on our customer list for over a decade, and what they all have in common is the need for a reliable, cost-effective service … year after year after year. That’s what we deliver.
We make composting work
We know how to compost. But more important, we know how to make composting work for you:
- We are reliable. Our year-round, all-weather composting facilities and infrastructure mean we meet your production/delivery schedules.
- We are reputable. Multi-nationals rely on McGill. Government agencies turn to McGill. Independent growers and green industry professionals entrust their livelihoods and reputations to McGill. You can trust us, too.
- We manufacture quality products. Not all compost is equal. Our scientifically-enhanced composting process creates premium compost products for consistent results every time.
- We deliver quality service. Our experienced teams have expertise in their respective fields and are dedicated to the highest levels of customer care.
- We provide the complete package. We have the facilities, teams and infrastructure to handle almost every aspect of organic waste management, composting, and compost utilization.
- We have no equal. For more than 25 years, we have been designing, building and operating composting facilities, as well as marketing our own compost products. With millions of tons composted and millions of cubic yards distributed, our rich depth of knowledge of the full process, end-to-end, can’t be matched.
Why McGill? Because we do composting right.
Would you like more information? Contact us.